Thursday, March 19, 2009

For the better?

At the risk of jinxing myself and suffering a new and substantial set-back I am going to say it.

I think I might be getting on track in regards to me legs. 2 runs so far this week. 7 miles on Tuesday and 8 today. Both went w/o incident aside from some post run soreness and some tightness early in the run. I iced for my shin splints as well.

I've also introduced a more substantial core session this week. I viewed Josh Cox's video for Runner's World and started to incorporate those exercises. I also started doing renegade rows <--OUCH!



Its a tough workout and I was definitely feeling it at the end.

I'm also going to start incorporating lower leg exercises to try to help my issues a bit.

Alright back to watching SuperSize me for the first time ever. I'm already grossed out...

No comments:

Post a Comment